Supply Chain Management
Maximise the flow of goods, from supplier to point of sale, while minimising the expense of goods distribution with the help of our Supply Chain Management feature.
This feature can create purchase orders based on forecasts, min-max stocking levels, or average sales. Products can be selected by the department, group, or attribute and viewed by the in-house product code or the supplier product code.
- See previous order history when creating manual supplier purchase orders.
- Analyse supplier performance to maximise supplier efficiency.
- Check use-by dates when receiving goods to control the quality of goods.
- Warehouse orders can be driven by store demand and the generation of store orders can be done via fast-tracking, cross-docking, or scheduled automated ordering, based on forecast or stocking levels.
- Create purchase orders for delivery to the warehouse or drop-ship goods to stores direct from suppliers.
- All stock movements are audited, making it easy to monitor returns to suppliers and the warehouse by reason code.