Sales Order Processing
Streetwise is the vital link between every aspect of your business – from your store and warehouse to your website and head office. The Streetwise Sales Order Processing module manages all of your customer orders, whether they are generated by phone, email, telemarketing, or through your website.
Create and manage customer accounts and use the data for merchandising, along with other sources of customer information, such as the Streetwise Loyalty scheme.
Taking customer orders centrally or via a touchscreen at the point of sale will allow for customer-specific pricing. In addition, the visibility of previous orders, and/or use of order templates, can maximise the up-selling potential to existing customers.
- Produce picking lists for a store or generate a picking list for the warehouse to deliver.
- Generate despatch notes & invoices.
- Produce analysis reports, aged debt report and statements.
- Customer analyses, such as what a customer has purchased in the past, and customer data from the loyalty feature can be used for CRM.
- Allocate cash to invoices, allowing part payments.