Posts Tagged: Infographic

These articles include an infographic.

When do most people start shopping for Christmas?

This infographic from Yesmail Interactive shows which months people start shopping for Christmas along with how much they're planning to spend and on whom. (more…) Read more

Mobile Marketing in the Retail Industry

In 2013 the use of mobile devices by shoppers to purchase items and compare prices filled many headlines however analysts predict that this trend will only grow in 2014. As such integrating a mobile marketing strategy into your business is important. Smart retailers will: Analyse existing mobile data capture new mobile data understand customer mobile behaviours predict customer interaction encourage loyalty and brand engagement by Dynmark. Explore more infographics like this one on the web's largest information design community - Visually.   Read more

The essential elements of the ugly Christmas jumper

If you're selling traditional Ugly Christmas Jumpers this year then it's worth noting the essential elements that your jumpers should include. You can also see some rather interesting fast facts about these traditional jumpers. For example 2001 Ugly Christmas Jumper parties began to trend in 2012. Also the average 'picker' makes a 200-500% mark up on Christmas Jumpers they buy from charity stores and resell online. Explore more infographics like this one on the web's largest information design community - Visually.   Read more

Retail trends: How the world buys online

Have you ever wondered about the different buying habbits for each country? Well WordPay set out to answer this question in 2012 by surveying over 19,000 consumers in different countries. From the results they found out that the proportion of online retail purchases to purchases from brick-and-mortar stores is increasing every day. Also mobile purchases now constitute a significant percentage of online transactions. To highlight the current trends in online shopping they’ve produced the below Infographic. Explore more infographics like this one on the ... Read more

Who grows America’s breakfast?

You maybe one of the 39% of people who miss breakfast in the morning so they can log onto Facebook or Twitter. However, for the other 61% have you ever wondered where your breakfast comes from and who grows it? Well the below infographic may shed some light on our early morning suppliers. Kellogs produced a factsheet on the habits of Britain and found that over 11 million Britons miss breakfast 1/3rd of the time. They also stated recommendations for the 'ideal ... Read more