Success! Your free guide will be with you shortly. Please check your Email inbox.
Experience A Hands On Demonstration Of
The RCS Business Technology Solution
Despite living in a digital world there is no substitute for being able to shake your hand and to look at you when we talk.
We learn the most about your business by actually being there. Seeing how you operate. And learning about your individual requirements.
Because, if we can understand your business, understand your staff and understand your customers then you’ll receive a deeper level of service; and software that will save you time, effort and money.
I’d Like To Book A Demo.
- Process transactions up to 60% faster – than traditional keyboard POS systems
- Accurate stock and inventory recording – gives back up to 30% of time that would be wasted checking stock levels.
- Quick Purchase Buttons – speed up sales of non-barcoded items
- VAT and non-VAT products sales auto recorded
- Stock takes are more efficient – as they can be carried out on a rolling cycle throughout the year
- Quickly identify best sellers/worst sellers – and eliminate stock that is not selling well
- Reduce till errors by new or temporary staff
- Apply accurate pricing across all tills and stores
- Reduce stock holding by at least 25% – and free up capital with inventory demand reporting.
What Happens At a Demonstration?
First, you’ll be assigned one of our friendly sales team to be with you throughout the whole process of buying a retail or wholesale system from us.
It’s their job to ensure you receive a system that fits exactly to your business requirements.
Without them the process wouldn’t move forward.
After an initial phone conversation with your sales manager you’ll book a suitable time for them to visit your location.
At the demo they will bring with them hardware and software that’s relevant for your business. You’ll then get the opportunity to play with the system and have a feel for how it operates.
Throughout this process your sales manager will ask you questions and chat with you about any specific requirements you have. They’re all experienced in the running of retail and wholesale business so feel free to ask them for advice about specific questions you have.
They’ll be more than happy to help.
After the demonstration your sales manager will return to our office and put together a system proposal based upon the requirements you discussed.
You will then receive the proposal with a quote shortly after the meeting.
What Will All This Cost You?
A cup of coffee. Nothing More.
Though we won’t say no to a biscuit, if you’re offering.