The AURES Yuno is the lastest touch screen Point Of Sale terminal from the makers of the popular Sango.
As with all AURES terminals it’s a stylish and robust product that will look great in your store. It’s also fully integrated which means the computer is built neatly into the back of the screen so there is no need for a tower system that’ll take up space at the counter.
Here’s a video detailing the top features of the AURES Yuno.
The Yuno becomes exceptionally powerful when used as the hardware terminal for the RCS Point of Sale Software. The terminal is also covered by our one stop maintenance which means our customer care team will support you should anything happen to your hardware.
The Aures Yuno is very flexible
It’s a reliable and cost effective touch screen terminal that takes advantage of a fanless design, for quiet operation, and a solid state hard drive to ensure your data survives the harsh retail environment. Added to that there are multiple options for how the Yuno can be mounted – on a wall mount, with a base or on a pole.
Here’s a quick overview of its key features:
- Compact, heavy duty but stylish EPoS terminal
- Quad-Core Bay Trail J1900 processor
- 2.5″ GB SSD
- Projected, Capacitive, multi-touchscreen (PCAP)
- 4:3 wide formats (15.1″ or 15.6″ for Yuno Wide)
- 4GB memory as standard
- Tilting base: 0-90 degrees
- Discreen yet easily accessible connectivity
- Mini DP output for 2nd Screen
- Energy efficient processor (10W) and low carbon footprint
- Available with VESA bracket option(s), for wall or pole mounting installations
If you’d like to learn more about the full AURES Yuno features and facts then you can download the Yuno Data Sheet by clicking the link below. It will tell you everything you need to know about the specs and physical features of the terminal.